Most of the tools I made are proprietary to NCR. I have linked a screen shot of each as an example. They include:
- WeBiT - a SCORM compliant course development tool
- WebQuiz - a tool for generating randomized tests and exercises
- Style Editor - tool to assist in creating customized style sheets
- HTML Editor - a simple HTML page editor
- SMI Editor - creates closed captioning for MS Producer and stand alone HTML pages
- SCORM-Trooper - an LCMS that assembles objects into a SCORM compliant package
- Datasaurus - a learning management tool for administrative use to track student activity
- e-Calendar - Flash based calendar for students to link to course requirements
- e-Facilitator - instructor managed monitoring of student activity with student check-offs
- SimU - text based simulation branching with scoring
- Upwrite, Crosswords, WordSearch and more - games to encourage learning
Here is a design tool I wrote to create patterns. Here is an iPhone app for a radio network.
- WRN app - streams three English stations and four Spanish stations
Here are some courses I have written.
While working with NCR, I have helped create hundreds of courses that are inside NCR's firewall.
I have also converted New Life Behavioral courses to the web.